Decorating for Christmas provides the ideal opportunity to experiment with new colours and styles – often inexpensively. Whether you want to update existing accessories or try a new look, this is the perfect time to embrace a seasonal trend to get your rooms ready for visiting guests. From creating a winter wonderland theme, embracing gorgeous jewel tones, being inspired by a classic Scandi look or going back to nature with rustic touches – here’s a few quick and simple solutions to suit any style from the team at Good Homes.
Five easy updates
1. Create a warm welcome – hang a seasonal wreath from your front door, display on a shelf or above a mantelpiece
2. Dress to impress – layer a guest bed with snuggly throws and cushions
3. Dine in style – choose matching golds, silvers and whites for tableware and crockery
4. Forage in the forest – gather pinecones and twigs, then spray paint to match your scheme
5. Light show – not just for the tree, twinkly lights look great displayed in every room or piled in glass vases
Read more about this years Good Homes Christmas Roomsets