The Ideal Home Show at Christmas is a fantastic family day out for the family. There are plenty of activities to keep kids of all ages entertained- from spotting Santa around the shows to live music on the Christmas Bandstand...
Fun things to do with the kids
1. Face painting is a very popular activity. We offer full faces, eye designs, and hand or arm designs. Don't worry parents, face paint is water based and easily removed with soap and water. (Exhibitor: One Click Eventz stand A930)
2. Get your dancing shoes on and enjoy live music and entertainment within the stunning Grand Hall. Back by popular demand, is the Christmas Bandstand where you can see live acts such as the West End Musical choir and enjoy singing along to your favourite christmas classics.
3. We're very excited that our official Radio partner, Magic Radio and their Good Mood Team will be heading down to the show. Don't miss, as there will be plenty to keep the children busy including the chance to do Christmas crafts for loved ones, family and friends.
4. On Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th November the team from Build A Bear will be on the Christmas Theatre revealing how to create a special furry friend this Christmas. With lots of fun and games to be had and a free giveaway at the end of each session, it's one not to be missed! See timings...
5. And Santa will be making a list and checking it twice, so make sure you spot him around the show!