Wickes is delighted to offer one lucky winner the chance to spend £500 worth of vouchers with Wickes. From any project small or big, indoors or outdoors, these vouchers will definitely come in handy on any DIY home improvements you've got planned.
Terms and Condition's
- Wickes gift cards can be presented at any Wickes store in the United Kingdom in full or part payment for goods (excluding gift cards purchases or gift card top-up) at any time whilst the card is valid.
- No cash change will be given following the use of the card, but any outstanding balance will remain on the card and can be used against future purchases.
- Gift cards cannot be used for on-line, telephone purchases or mail order purchases.
- Gift cards cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged for cash, except in accordance with your legal rights
- Gift cards cannot be used for the following purchases:
- Tool Hire
- Any products sold in Wickes in store concessions
- Specialist Installations
- Paying for or paying off any outstanding Wickes financial loans for Kitchens or Bathrooms.
- Wickes reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which is otherwise suspected of being used for fraudulent purposes.
- Customers must be present with the gift card at the point of purchase.
- If this card remains inactive for 24 months or more it will be cancelled and any balance forfeited. An inactive card is a card which has not been used for any purchase, refund or top up.
- Customers should treat gift card as cash. Wickes cannot be held liable for Wickes gift cards, once activated, loaded and/or topped up, which are subsequently lost, stolen, damaged or defaced; nor will Wickes be liable for any amounts remaining on such cards.
- Wickes reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so (e. g. to change the scope of the gift card service, notify of the service's withdrawal, cancellation of a gift card or in the event of circumstances beyond its control). Reasonable notice of such changes will be given where possible.
Enter into the prize draw for The Ideal Home Show Christmas & Good Homes Christmas Giveaway, in association with Quooker to win an amazing bundle of prizes from a selection of brands worth up to £10,000.