This year’s Christmas Cake Competition, sponsored by Kitchen Aid is celebrating the theme of 'What Christmas means to you'! We are inviting all amateur and professional bakers to create a show stopping cake inspired by the theme that will be on display throughout the 5 days of the show for visitors to see.
Entry to the Cake Competition is FREE and entrants receive free entry to the show plus 4 complimentary tickets for friends and family.
The competition will be judged on the following aspects by some of the Cake industry's leading experts:
• Originality and creativity of design
• Overall visual impact
• Skills and execution of technique
• Interpretation of the theme
• 1 x Cake inspired by the theme ‘What Christmas Means To You’
• Internal supports and dummies are allowed.
• Any edible medium may be used and wires, tape, ribbon and stamen are allowed.
• There are no height restrictions.
• Cake must fit within a base area of 38cm x 38cm (15" x 15") square.
• Cakes are judged solely on the appearance and not taste.
Final Selection Process
Once the competition closes on the 15th October 2019, those who have entered will be contacted and send an information pack.
Please ensure you have read the T&C’s fully before entering.